Sunday, September 22, 2024

22 September, 2024

Had the worst day at work today. I know I have been MIA for a few days. It has been really hectic if I am being honest with y'all.

I think I have finally finished moving out of my previous house. The agent said that the house needed to be cleaned professionally which we did. It cost us around $600 aud. Not to mention the rest of the bills that keeps pouring in. They said we have to clean the bins. Went over in the evening last Friday and cleaned it.

Gosh... just remembered I need to change my DoT address. Ughhhh will do it tomorrow -_-

I am completely drained. 

Now, let me tell you why I had the worst day at work today. I went into work today thinking I'm not working in dementia wing today (I work in an aged care btw). But turns out my roster manager switched me to dementia wing, didn't even think to inform me (thanks!) and when I reached there, they were like, "Oh you are not in this wing today. You are in dementia wing." In my head I am thinking, "Uhhh not again." 

Lets be real. I have 9 shifts and 8 of them are in dementia. It is mentally and physically exhausting having to look after 33 residents with just 4 staffs and their behaviors are through the roof most days. And by that, I mean fighting, hitting, arguing, shouting, screaming etc. Will I be sued for writing about my work on this online page? IDK.

Anyway, I got hit in the eye. PUNCHED in the eye to be specific. I'll be lucky if it doesn't bruise. My eye throbbed in pain, I was writhing in pain. Absolutely contemplated going back home at that stage. Still have a bit of swelling on my right eyebrows and pain upon touching.

Cannot believe I still have to go to that wretched place tomorrow. Absolutely thought about calling in sick but its public holiday tomorrow. It's a good pay :(

Other than that, I tried to vlog my first video for YouTube which was a failure. I need a tripod to stand my camera on because I tried to be creative about my camera placement, but the angles were not giving. I have ordered a tripod online. Your girl is committed.

Going to vlog my first video probably a few days after the tripod arrives. Was thinking of vlogging when the King arrives, you know? If you are Bhutanese, you probably know that HM of Bhutan is arriving in Australia. Pretty sure every Bhutanese has registered for an audience. I did. So excited to wear my national dress again! 

My partner bought me a Nintendo switch so we can play some games together. So far, loving it.




I think that is pretty much it for my life update recently. Been going to the gym. Didn't go today because I was absolutely smashed. Will go tomorrow though. 

Going to bed now. Night night x 




No comments:

Post a Comment