Monday, September 9, 2024

10 September, 2024

 I signed up for gym for the second time this year. Different companies but my friends go to the gym I go to now so I can have gym buddies! I signed up this afternoon and I joined my friend in the evening, and it was so much fun! The burn was so goooood. 

Anyway, thats not the point of today's post. Today's post is going to be about my Sunday morning. 

Last week's Sunday, I went out with two of my friends for a girlie brunch. It was a cafe called Cafe LA situated at Leederville. I was pretty surprised to see the cafe really packed so early in the morning considering we were there at 9am. I'm guessing the cafe is really popular and I must say the food was delicious. I ordered a Shokupan Brulee with my drink Marshmallow Vienna (yes, I have a sweet tooth). I will include a picture below for your reference however, taking food pictures has never been my forte. 

So, mine is the one with strawberries and walnuts on it. My friend, Soph, ordered a Croque Madame with Mont Blanc and she finished it all. My guess is it was delish! :D My other friend, Len, ordered LA Benedict with Matcha Latte I think, which was also amazing according to her and it was a pretty large portion which was surprising. 

It was so much fun and refreshing to be honest, from my monotonous life at least. I would love to do more fun brunches, dinners or outings if anyone is interested. :) 

I have been looking to buy a digital camera, you know, to take some good pictures and maybe even start a YouTube channel? Is that too ambitious? Anyway, the problem is the camera is sold out everywhere. I have been waiting for more than three months for it to get in stock. I'm hoping it will be in stock before Christmas so I can take some cute pictures on Christmas eve and my graduation pictures in February. 

Other than that, I have also been looking forward to an upcoming trip next year, which is also the sole reason of me wanting to buy a digital camera, but that story is for another time. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment